The Long Green Volunteer Fire Company station located at 4506 Long Green Road in Glen Arm, Maryland was constructed in 1994. This facility serves as the hub of all activities of our organization from administrative to operations.
While this is our current home, we’ve had multiple stations serving the community since our inception. Take a look at our history and see how far we’ve come since organizing in 1929. We could not have done it without our great leaders, members and the amazing support of members of the community.